stupid google -->

Sunday, September 03, 2006

FC5 - ifconfig iwconfig lspci

my sis encountered this problem so just thought I'd log it here.


Oh the cool thing, I actually did not have to ask anyone on linuxQuestions! =)

I was just gonna post the question, and they had a search button below the "would be header/subject" of my post, and it pulled up threads that are similar to my header/subject.

Ah, the importance of a clear subject in your messages ;)

my header was:
Just installed FC5 but no lspci and ifconfig

the rerlevant thread had the header:

FC5, ifconfig...?


Of course one wonders how scalable is this method, given that I had 4 other threads that showed.

Still it was a nice little innovation! =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

-->
Clear | Activate AJAX Google Search | |
Firefox 2
Support Wikipedia