stupid google -->

Monday, October 02, 2006

Setting up a personal computer ( PC ) ?

I am offering to set up computers for a fee.

Only in Singapore =)


What happens?

Upon you contacting me, either via this blog or email,
What I will do is :

1) Contact you (duh =P)

For a fee of 20 SGD

2) Get a feel of the specifications you have in mind
3) Advise you on the build based on your budget
4) Get a list of parts and associated prices
5) Show you the listing

Should you decide to buy the parts/software

6) Pay me the raw cost + 180 SGD =)
7) I get the parts, assemble and deliver it to your house

You can email me at god underscore is underscore good478 at yahoo dot co dot in

Have a Good Day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

-->
Clear | Activate AJAX Google Search | |
Firefox 2
Support Wikipedia