stupid google -->

Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Widget for News

Okay... someone posted this link as a comment so I guess its one of those spam your blog ads.

But I checked it out and it was'nt so bad. Cool even. It is mostly javascript that links back to some kind of newsfeed aggregator.

And it makes your blog look like a newsite haha, so if you want your blog to look like a la Google news, well, this looks somewhat like it.

I am not sure about putting it on my blog, yes I know my blog is kinda empty, but the news thing just kinda seem like unnecessary clutter.

Still I'll probably try it just to see what it looks like and then see if I want to keep it.

Hell I might write my own search aggregator and widgets ;)




Edit:


Oh blogger is acting weird recently... I need to do the type the friggin' text in the picture twice...ALWAYS TWICE. Sighz.. at first I thought I was getting spastic in typing, but I am conciously lookin' at blogger's behaviour and have assured (myself at least) that it is not me... its blogger!!! GRRRRRRRR!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

-->
Clear | Activate AJAX Google Search | |
Firefox 2
Support Wikipedia