stupid google -->

Thursday, June 01, 2006

log - SWT CLIPS

Saturday, February 18, 2006

12:26 PM Singapore

The last week had been quite hectic for me. I think I had to do more

programming than I ever did in the last 3 year lol.

But it was refreshing though it pains my brains.


SWT was an absolute horror to work with, but I imagine it would be worse with

C++. On the other had I did not want something like .NET

Anyways i managed to do dynamic buttons and alighnment... cool :)

The next plan?

Intelligent alignment of questions?
Intelligent interpretation of quesitions.
Lexical parser of CLIPS code. (this would help the above point)
Graphical analyser of CLIPS code (rules and facts)
Dynamic rule setting and fact assertion.
JCLipsing CLIPS code.


=)


and with the usual python, ruby, C, C++, PERL, JAVA, PHP thrown in =p



If anyone knows if jclips has some way to handle events please reply.

So far I only know that jclips can send a String to JAVA but it has no way to

wait for events. JAVA is able to wait for the String from CLIPS and is able to

execute CLIPS command (but assert and watch-rules does not seem to work ????)

It is very hard to coordinate between the two languages. Kinda like two people

talkiong pass each other.


11:25 PM - add eprops - add comments - email it

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

-->
Clear | Activate AJAX Google Search | |
Firefox 2
Support Wikipedia