stupid google -->

Saturday, December 06, 2008

Fedora 10

Cool.. did you know Fedora is now on 10.....


actually if you are an open source aficionado you 'd probably know =P


I just found out, cos my sis wanted me to help her download...

its been so long.... The first time I used it it was Fedora 2!!!

The last time I used it it was Fedora 9 but I had to use 8 because, I could only burn CDs and they had some weird DVDs only... the CD isos were maintained by an affiliated but not main group apparently ....

Good to see the change!


Oh BTW the isos are hosted by NUS!!! thats a great way to get your university known to academia NUS, incase you did'nt know ;)

And that would be the first useful thing you did for me as an alumni.. instead of always asking me to donate lol

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

-->
Clear | Activate AJAX Google Search | |
Firefox 2
Support Wikipedia