stupid google -->

Monday, June 09, 2014

GIMP

GIMP is the GNU Image Manipulator Program =)


Which is what i used a long long time ago. So many things have come and go so seeing GIMP still around warms my 30+ year old heart. So as a bit of plugging I am talking about it =P

Anyways, I am messing around with the Android tutorial and i need to create some icons. Just simple ones mind you. And .png so I guess I will use GIMP. I hope it supports vectors.

Anyways this is the splash image when you install it =)
















And in my quest to get vectors I ended up installing Inkscape as well! Something which my sis recommended a long time ago =)


I am using this as a guide!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

-->
Clear | Activate AJAX Google Search | |
Firefox 2
Support Wikipedia