stupid google -->

Sunday, July 05, 2015

Its Funny

Its Funny.


haha.


Sry.


Anyways. Its funny (haha) the only post that gets the highest count on this blog at the moment is my post on LibreOffice. :P

It was apparently because it contained some macro solver code for some min-max problem used to calculate the input amounts for some mousehunt event.

Apparently someone linked the post when he posted some question about solver macros in LibreOffice.

On a positive note, I am inspired, honoured and highly amused that my code was found useful and worthy of mention. Thank you! Random dude for making my day. On the negative side of the coin, I am rather horrified that there are no better content?

Someone needs to bust out those nachos....

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

-->
Clear | Activate AJAX Google Search | |
Firefox 2
Support Wikipedia